HOW WE CAN HELP DURING COVID-19
Last Updated: 1st April 2020
We Are Open + Operating As Usual
We are keeping up to date with the updates and regulations of Covid-19 since mid-February and have been self-isolating since mid-March.
Here are some changes you might need to know about:
- We are not photographing clients right now in line with NSW regulations. We will be in touch with any clients who needed to reschedule their shoot once we know more.
- We postponed our March event to September and will review whether we need to change again, closer to the date.
- Any 1-1 coaching and mentoring have been moved to online video coaching.
We Are Doubling Down On Support & Content
It is business as usual in terms of our support of our clients and the delivery of our online courses and programs. In fact, we are doubling down right now, with extra support to help to minimise the impact as much as possible during this time. You'll notice Clare showing up more than ever to help in her free Facebook group and with new content to help navigate these times.
While There Is Much Uncertainty, Here’s What We Know For Sure:
- Staying present and focusing on what you can control is the key to managing fear.
- My community and my clients are some of the most creative people I’ve ever met. I have been absolutely inspired by your ingenuity, your sense of humour and your generosity.
- Now is the time to call on all of our strength, our creativity, and our hope. Now is the time to LEAN IN not check out. And now is the time to remember that this will pass.
We Would Love Your Support:
Like everyone, we too are feeling the financial impact of this, so we want you to know that we are here, we are open and we have more time than ever to help you.
To enable us to continue to support our community, if you feel called to support us through purchasing something from our special Deals + Discounts that are available, we would really appreciate you.